Show No Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love will get you killed

5 posters

A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO

A Brown Bonanza

A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO Empty A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO

Post by A Brown Bonanza Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:53 am

Name: Alex

IGN: A Brown Bonanza

Classes you want to apply:
    First (Primary) - Fill
    Second - DLP
    Third - SS

Character Build/Stats/Gears: N/A

Consumables used in WoE: Mastelas/ranked slims, whatever max efficient healing item available.

Previous server(s) and guild(s): LLRO, xRO, dont remember the others.

Any WoE SE experience? Yes. xRO and a couple other servers I forgot the names of.

Are you willing to reroll to any other class when needed? Absolutely.

Are you able to make every woe? Yes. Both Sat and Sun.

Any high-tier MVP experience? (i.e. Beelzebub, Bio3, Satan Morroc, etc.) Yes. Been through all high tier MVPs except Naught.

Why do you want to join our guild? Just found this server a few days ago. Been looking to get back into BG/GVG/MVPs with a good group. I literally have like 40k but once I get a foothold, I'll be cruising and get rich like on every server. Here to help for whatever's needed. Lmk if you have any questions on the forums of send me your Discord chat and I'll be there. Thanks for vouching for me oakley.
    HeYxSeAn

A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO Empty Re: A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO

Post by HeYxSeAn Sat 09 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm

+1

First (Primary) - Fill

pretty much mains clown =0
    Godly

A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO Empty Re: A Brown Bonanza - Novice 1/1, DoMRO

Post by Godly Sat 09 Apr 2016, 12:57 pm

+1 too from speaking to Oakley

Gojira

Post by Gojira Sat 09 Apr 2016, 1:03 pm

+1
    Jolen

Post by Jolen Sat 09 Apr 2016, 2:21 pm

+1 need more competent and reliable players

We save in Verus. We also use discord since our old TS went down ill pm you the link.
    brunzero

Post by brunzero Sun 10 Apr 2016, 8:37 pm

+1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:28 pm